Miami University offers nine fully online graduate degree programs and four graduate certificates through Miami Online.
Learn more and apply at Miami Online, a new website housing undergraduate, graduate, and professional educational opportunities.
Read more about two new graduate programs in the earlier Miami News story Miami Online rolls out two new master’s programs to meet growing demand.
Graduate programs are open to degree and non-degree seeking students.
Applications are accepted until Aug. 1 for these programs that begin this fall:
- Master's in Esports Management: Just announced
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Special Education (Ohio residents only).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Master of Science in Management (MSiM).
- This new program, intended for non-business majors, is offered both in person and fully online.
- Learn more about it in the story MSiM: Giving non-business grads the business
Other graduate programs offered include:
- Master’s in Entrepreneurship and Emerging technology (MEET).
- Master of Fine Arts in Experience Design (xdMFA).
- Master of Arts (MA) in Biology or Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) in Biological Sciences.
- Master of Arts (M.A.) In Instructional Design and Technology.
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Educational Technology.
Four graduate certificate programs:
- Advanced Manufacturing and Materials Evaluation.
- Entrepreneurship and Emerging Technology.
- Esports Management.
- Geographic Information Science (GIS) and Remote Sensing.
Go to the Miami Online website to learn more about the online programs at Miami University.